Since 1991 we have helped thousands of clients with their valuation requirements. In that time we have gained considerable experience and valuable insights as to the best way to help our clients.
Our approach is simple. We listen and understand our clients.
We are known in the industry for our friendly professionalism and the intellectual rigour we apply to complex and sometimes litigious valuation problems always governed by our desire to help our clients solve their valuation problems by adhering to our values of:
- Knowledge: The sum of market facts, and, a keen appreciation of valuation and financial principles.
- Perspective: Always guided by the client’s requirements, our ability to bring together market facts, and, valuation and financial principles in a meaningful way to achieve both a purposeful outcome at the same time conceptual conformance to the accepted definition of Value.
- Passion: Enthusiasm to deliver quality service. Energy and Commitment.
- Respect: For clients, other stakeholders, public and private institutions and ourselves.
- Professionalism: Uncompromising in our ethics and standards. Doing the right thing in the right way.
Our team at My Valuation are all qualified valuers with years of experience and members of the Australian Property Institute. This means we are bound by the API’s high professional practice standard, ethics and code of conduct.