MyValuation can help you
Whatever your reason for requiring an independent valuation
chances are we can help you.
Our services include:
- Valuations of houses, shops, offices, industrial properties and other non-residential properties and property advisory
- Specialised purpose independent valuations
- Legal valuations for houses and non-residential properties
- Portfolio valuations
- Development appraisals/valuations for both project and product – feasibility studies.
- Strategic Property Reviews.
- High level problem solving, valuation modelling with the ability to bring complex property information into practical application.
- Expert witness valuations for houses, shops, offices and industrial properties.
Why Get a House or Property Valuation:
- Buying a house, small farm or commercial property and wanting independent valuation advice
- Pre-purchase valuation advice for houses, small farms and commercial properties
- Just the need to know the true value of your house, small farm or commercial property
- Valuations of homes and small farms that are places of primary residence for pension purposes
- Objections to your land tax or council valuations for houses, farms and commercial properties
- The government is acquiring your home, small farm or investment property and you need independent valuation for fair compensation
- Selling your house or commercial property
- Valuation for stamp duty purposes for houses, small farms and commercial properties
- Valuation for capital gains tax purposes including deceased estates for houses, small farms and commercial properties
- Valuation for family transfers of houses, small farms and commercial properties
- Valuation for matrimonial/family court property settlements
- Valuation for de facto property settlements
- Community title lot entitlement sheets for land divisions, residential and commercial properties
- SMSF compliance valuations for all types of properties
- Commercial rent reviews
- Bankrupt estates
We also provide valuation services to:
- Real Estate Agents
- Private Property Companies
Our valuation staff are full members of the Australian Property Institute with considerable years of experience behind them. We communicate with our clients on a one-to one, easy to understand basis.